UPDATE: Oh no! Have you missed this free training opportunity? FDAMH delivers a wide range of training, please get in touch with us if you are interested in finding out more!
Have you volunteered to help during the pandemic, or find that your role has changed and that you are now more involved in trying to provide support to others? Unsure about how to cope with those difficult situations and conversations?
Perhaps FDAMH can help. We have been asked to share our many years of experience in supporting people by providing free training that looks at the sorts of challenges you may encounter.
We’ll help you:
- build on your own unique skills
- enhance your ability to listen and communicate
- consider how to keep boundaries in place and enable the people you are working with
- learn how to respond if someone discloses an intention to self-harm
- find other resources and sources of support
- and, of equal importance, provide you with top tips on how to care for yourself!
You can book your place on this FREE 1-day course using Eventbrite. Pop along to:
You will require this password: EcsEb17
Then simply select the course you wish to attend.
Some feedback from the courses:
“I feel more able to speak to clients and family members who at times struggle with mental health”
“I’m more aware of my own wellbeing and how this helps me to deal with and assist the clients I am working with”
“Prepares you for difficult and distressing calls during isolation and increases confidence around suicidal situations”
“The two trainers were very professional, with good sense of humour and great at putting us at ease”