Helping Adults, Parents & Children to process, understand and manage the painful realities of loss and change.
While change, loss, and grief are normal parts of life, they can often leave us struggling to accept what has happened, and unable to move on.
Seasons for Growth aims to help individuals to work through this process, enabling them to come out the other side stronger than before and ready to take charge of the changes in their life.
What is Seasons?
An opportunity to meet other people experiencing the same emotions and processing similar changes, Seasons for Growth will allow participants to:
- Learn about how different people respond to change, loss and grief
- Understand that it’s normal to experience a wide range of grief reactions
- Explore new approaches to dealing with change and loss in their lives
- Build communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Participate in a support network of their peers
- Integrate their new learning into relationships with family, friends and others
- Help restore self-confidence and self-esteem
- Draw on extensive research in developing a sound educative response to loss and grief.
There are 3 different courses within the Seasons group;
- Adults – Course Information Sheet
- Young People (Aged 6 – 18 years) – Course Information Sheet
- Parents. This is split into 2 topics – Supporting your child following divorce and separation & Supporting your child following the death of a loved one.
Contact the Academy Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01324 671600 for more information.
Add your name to the waiting list for our next course by emailing email@example.com