The Victoria Centre
173 Victoria Road
Tel No: 01324 671 600; email@example.com
The Manager maintains a Complaints Register, which will record:
- a copy of all complaints
- date received
- copy of communication acknowledging receipt
- details of the investigation
- copy of communication, detailing outcome of the investigation
Any person complaining to the charity about fundraising will be provided with a copy of this complaints procedure and the relevant Code of Practice within 7 days, along with an acknowledgement of receipt of a complaint. Our Board Members will be informed of all complaints received by the charity.
All complaints will be investigated within 3 months of the incident occurring, unless the complaint has been unduly late in reaching the charity. All complainants will be advised of the outcome of the investigation within 30 days of its completion and made aware of their right to refer the complaint to the Institute of Scotland Fundraising Standards Board within 2 months of receiving our response.
Still not satisfied?
If you feel your concerns have not been adequately answered, you can contact the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel who can refer you to an Independent Panel.
Addressing specific areas of concern
i) Online donations
Refunds for online donations may be given at the discretion of the management.
ii) Concerns about public collections
Where your concerns relate to Public Collections, contact:
- the Local Authority Licensing Officer, Falkirk Council, 01324 501575
- the Police
iii) Concerns about other issues
Where your concerns relate to:
- Dishonest handling of funds
- Misapplication of charitable funds
- Actions that contravene Falkirk & District Association of Mental Health’s Memorandum & Articles or charity law
- Actions that threaten to bring Falkirk & District Association of Mental Health into disrepute you should contact the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and/or the Police
OSCR’s address is:
Office of the Scottish Charities Regulator
Telephone: 01382 220446